The Achievement of Learning Outcomes of Graduates of Master of Environmental Sciences is formulated as follows:
- Able to explain conceptual and practical thinking about environmental science based on the interconnectedness of three elements namely biotics, abiotics and humans
- Able to analyze and describe environmental problems in the national and global spheres including from a social, economic and environmental policy point of view
- Able to integrate facts, concepts and methods from multidisciplinary science covering ecology, biology, chemistry and physical sciences andpliing them to environmental issues
- Able to scientifically improve prakbs capabilities for environmental problem solving including computer application usage, statistics, and environmental modeling.
- Able to explain and apply research methods (qualitative or quantitative) scientifically including the method of obtaining, processing and analyzing environmental data and communicating them in writing or
- Able to work together in a team with a multidisciplinary scientific background