The facilities in the Master’s program of Environmental Science support the student learning process. The program provides comfortable classrooms with computers and LCD, wifi services that are already Single Sign-On (SSO), and libraries with a large collection of books to meet the needs of graduate students for references such as books, journals, and publications, chemical laboratories, coastal, radioecology, environmental biology, biotechnology, water waste, soil mechanics, geology, hydrology, and computer laboratories. The laboratory is available in the Master Program of Environmental Sciences and other majors in Diponegoro University Environment..
Facilities at Diponegoro University
- SSO (Single Sign-On) (Click here) is an integrated system that connects the UNDIP academic community with several IT resources and facilities provided by Diponegoro University. This service was created to create convenience for users in conducting IT-based academic activities. The wifi that covers the entire area is undip and can also be in public universities in Indonesia;
- Diponegoro University Campus Stadium as a service for sports activities in all sports fields (Click here);
- Diponegoro University Tennis Court;
- Auditorium Prof. Soedarto Diponegoro University;
- Diponegoro University Campus Mosque (Click here);
- Central Library of Diponegoro University (Click here);
- Library of School of Postgraduate studies (Click here);
- Laboratory in each Faculty/School;
- Diponegoro University Integrated Laboratory Building as a facility for joint lab;
- Diponegoro National Hospital (Click here);
- Student Flats;
- ICT Center Building;
- Training Center building as a supporting facility in the field of training;
- Government bank that cooperation with UNDIP.