The requirements and procedures for the Thesis Examination registration are as follows:
Thesis Exam registration requirements
- Have a minimum TOEFL score of 450;
- Consultation book for at least 14 consultations and SSO-SIAP online Guidance until the 14th stage, namely Approval of Research Results to be tested, for two supervisors;
- International Seminar Certificate as Presenter;
- National Seminar Certificate as a speaker;
- The thesis evidence has been approved by the supervisor to be tested;
- Proof of SPP payment or Her Registration Form at SSO-SIAP.
Thesis Examination registration procedure
- Please register for the exam online by filling out the form (click here) and uploading all the documents mentioned above;
- The registration form that has been received via your email is downloaded and signed, after that, it is sent via email to email@example.com and provides information via Whatsapp about when the supervisor can test (Date and Time);
- Notify the admin that you have registered for the exam via WhatsApp or SMS;
- Wait for information from admin to schedule exams;
- Students must submit 5 copies of the registration requirements and show the original documents by uploading them through the online registration form for verification (5 pieces of Thesis Draft Documents, including 4 for examiners and 1 for Archives);
- Show original Certificate of International Seminar and National Seminar (shown only);
- Softcopy of the thesis draft document is sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a smart document* Microsoft Word and PDF (original document) and must be received no later than 4 days before the exam schedule if less than 4 days the student is responsible for submitting it to the examiner himself;
- The deadline for online Thesis Examination registration is 4 days before one month during the graduation period. For example, the 155 period is the July period, so the end of the exam is June 30, 2019, if a holiday means advancing, and the registration deadline is 4 days before June 29, so it’s June 25, 2019.
Note: *smart document = table of contents, table of tables, list of figures, and bibliography are created automatically or not manually.