To be able to register for the thesis exam, the requirements are:
- Have a TOEFL min 450,
- Consultation book for at least 10 consultations or SSO-SIAP online Guidance until the 14th stage. i.e. Approval of research results to be tested, for two supervisors
- International Seminar Certificate as Presenter,
- National Seminar Certificate as a presenter and
- Thesis evidence has been approved by the supervisor to be tested
- Proof of SPP payment or have already her register in SSO SIAP
The Procedure are:
- Register for the Exam via online registration, fill in the form and upload all the documents mentioned above
- PThe ProsedureThe results of the registration form that have been entered in your email are signed and emailed to email@example.com and a message is given that the supervisor can test on what date and time
- Notify the admin that you have registered for the exam via WhatsApp, SMS
- Wait for information from the Admin to schedule the exam and students must submit 5 copies of the registration requirements and the original documents shown that have been uploaded for verification, 5 Thesis Draft Documents including: 4 for examiners and 1 for archives and original certificates are shown only.
- Soft Documents of the thesis draft are sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of smart documents* MS Word and PDF and 4 original documents must be received no later than 4 days before the exam, if less than 4 days students are responsible for submitting their own to the Examiner Application
- deadline Online thesis exam 4 days out of one month from the graduation period. For example, the 155 period is the July period, so the end of the exam on June 30, 2019 if a holiday means advancing, and the registration deadline is 4 days before June 29, so June 25, 2019.
note: smart document = table of contents, table of tables, list of figures and bibliography of automatic forms not manual.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THESIS EXAM ONLINE